Monday, August 13, 2007

Week 9 Summary

Yeah! I 've finished! It took quite a bit of time but I am happy to have done it. I have to admit there was some frustration involved.
I do feel that I have learned a lot. I did most of the work at home and it took more time than I thought it would. When I got stuck I called or asked someone when I came to work. Again thanks to all who helped.
When I first started Web 2.0 learning I didn't even know much about blogs. Now I have my own blog and I am now familiar with blogs, wikis, googledocs, librarythings, podcasts, youtube, Flickr, RSS feeds, bloglines . Wow!
I do feel it has been a worthwhile experience and am glad I participated!

1 comment:

James said...

Congrats on finishing the 23things!

To think that you were new to blogs but now you've test driven all of those cool tools. I was happy to read that you used fellow staff as a resource. It was one of the goals of this project and I think we need to do more of that in our system.

Congratulations again!